Air and Surface Sanitization
A package of new technologies for air & surface sanitization able to reduce pathogens, including viruses.
Our innovative solutions, developed using cold plasma technology, generate active oxygen ions and other oxidants, employing elements naturally present in the air.
Specifically designed for indoor spaces (and common areas) on board of passenger vessels, these solutions have significant advantages over the most common technologies for air sanitization in the marine industry:
- reduction of viruses, bacteria, molds, both in the air and on the surfaces
- tested 99.9% inactivation of SARS-CoV-2
- can be used in presence of people with no limitations
- ozone levels below 10 ppb
- no spare parts needed for operation, 5-year maintenance-free operation
- minimum power consumption
- a wide range of stand-alone and duct-mounted devices allows an optimal design and a flexible installation in any area on board, both on existing and new build vessels
- can be supplied as an integrated package combining other sanitization, filtration and air quality monitoring technologies, in order to ensure state-of-the-art performances.