Our biogas upgrading system, based on PSA technology, is able to treat a wide range of biogas composition – from OFMSW, agricultural plants, sewage sludge and landfills – as well as a wide range of flow rates (standardized units, from 10-5.000 m3/h of inlet biogas; systems for higher flow rates of biogas are sized on a case-by-case basis).
The system is characterized by:
- Low costs and consumption of the adsorbent material (synthetic zeolites)
- It does not depend on the availability of a heat source
- Low consumption thanks to the absence of biogas compression (~0.2 kWh/Nm3 biogas)
- The regeneration of the adsorbent beds is provided under a high vacuum cycle
- High tolerance on biogas impurities fluctuations
- Control systems with specifically optimized software allow total automation and active control.